RE: [TrackChasers] Finally over

  • Vanden Eynde Roland
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2008
      Mike,

      Congratulations on getting to the 600 mark. I better go for another
      track this year, so at least I reach 700 tracks before you do. But if
      you really are serious about cutting back, I can only tell you it's
      bliss. Instead of chasing any countable track, it's so much more
      fulfilling to be able to only concentrate on adding the tracks you
      really enjoy. As for hints on the benefits of good trackchasing company,
      I'm less qualified, for if I want to trackchase together with some pals,
      I have to cross at least the English Channel (which I intend to do a few
      times in 2009).

      You said you were going to decide where to trackchase depending on which
      other chaser called you for a joint trip. I take you to your word.
      You're invited to come over and trackchase in my nick of the woods
      whenever it suits you. A warm welcome will be provided (and we have
      great food and drink too). Moreover, you're all but guaranteed not to
      bump into evil trackchasing devil Randifer, for he's already been over
      here and lightning seldom strikes twice.

      Roland