Pagoda Junk Car Race

  • mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2008
      Pagoda junk car races-Sunday 11/9/08. I think they usually start around
      10. It is usually very entertaining.
      Mike
    • mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2008
        The track is west of Reading Pa and runs 2 times each year. You can get
        info by going into the Pagoda cycle club website.
        Mike
      • mike
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 17, 2008
          May 2009 will be on the new track. It was announced at the last race.
          Mike