To Guy,

  • mike
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 23 3:42 AM
      Hey Pal, Home at 11:15 and up after 5. The manager and I would kill for
      all that sleep. We hit his house at 1 and you know where he was going.
      I hit the sack at 1:30 and was brushing the choppers at 4:30. I must
      keep the fangs white so I can smile more. After a 12 1/2 hour day at
      work, I had to take Ashton for his weekly gifts. I did not have a slot
      for Mall walking this weekend. Ashton was rewarded with his 9th race
      track, the first real racey one. He also talked me into a tent, so it
      looks like I might have to skip a weekend to stay home and spend a fall
      night sleeping in the back yard. It took me till 9:30 to get the track
      together and of course we had to have some late night racing till
      almost 11. Jeff Gordon lapped Dale Jr. so many times we lost count.
      First place was so far ahead of second that second just started making
      excuses and quit. Where have I seen that before?????? The dining room
      table has been replaced by the 9 tracks that are set up. Will if a
      purse is paid and KnappLay Racing has the victory party at the house
      and all the boys race, can we count all 9 tracks since they are all
      different shapes and do not touch one another? Well maybe all of us
      won't be adults???? Time to get going to serch for one more fun day.
      Mike
    • mike
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2008
        Thanks for the responce. I agree with most but also agree if you travel
        to a race, watch watch a countable race, leave for any reason, no one
        can tell you to do it different. Some leave to go to another track,
        some leave to go eat, some leave to get a good jump on getting home,
        some leave because the racing will be the same as what they saw the
        first time the cars were out, some leave to write for a newspaper. It
        goes on and on. I was taught if you feel froggy leap. I am a leaper and
        my manager is a sleeper and I wake him up with a beeper. My new rap
        song. Another fun morning on the ranch.
        Mike
      • RPMGORDY@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 31, 2008
          Oh, great. Now the Man of Steel wants to branch out into the world of rap.
          Like I didn't have enough to do. First we'll need a stage name. LL Knapplay
          will have to do for now. Any suggestions are welcome. Ludacris has already been
          taken. LLKnapplay is available at year's end when he gives all this up for
          the umpteenth time. Will do birthdays, parties, anniversaries, benefits,
          banquets and bar mitzvahs, but gentlemen's clubs are preferred. You never know when
          an assistant will be needed. Serious inquiries only.(That means you better
          show us the money, 'cause he don't come cheap.) Adios.

          Gordy Killian
          Manager of champions
          **************Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot
          5 Travel Deals!

        • colin herridge
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 31, 2008
            Mike ,
                 I hope that means something different there than it does in the UK

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 31, 2008
              Colin,

              It does, but your meaning is funnier.
              jIyaj.