KnappLay Racing Contest #1

  • mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2008
      There is a picture named better half 2. If you can guess where the
      picture was taken I will send you a 50 dollar gift card from a favorite
      eating place of mine. You need to name the function and the city. The
      first person with the correct answer will be the winner. Everyone is
      entitled to 3 guesses and they must be posted on this list serve one at
      a time. You do not need to be a track chaser to win the prize.
      Have fun,
      Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2008
        Sorry if I'm confusing everyone with these domain names. I just found a
        temporary fix for having www.trackchaser.net take you to the new version
        of the site. It is actually located at www.autoracingrecords.com/tc, but
        you can now use either name to go to the same pages. I still haven't
        gotten all the individual stats pages up yet though, but as they say,
        good things come to those who wait. :)