Re: [TrackChasers] Fayette

  • RPMGORDY@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2008
      Greetings from your breadman,

      I was happy to be along with Mike for #500. Paul was too modest to
      mention his 600 milestone. Was I there for that one, Paul?

      Working at KNAPPLAY sure has it's challenges, least of which is the new
      contest and subsequent prizes. I guess I missed that memo. Not sure if the
      official colors have been selected yet, but I recommend RANLAY red and Lewis
      lavender. I wonder how long it will be before the first press release touting
      the #1 ranked me, myself and I is heard at a track near you. Should any
      family need a new member whose total might push them over the top, I'm available
      for adoption.

      Guy,

      I'm still in for that Tuesday figure 8. I don't remember where it is,
      but I'll look again. Syracuse figure 8 is out unless you drive me back to your
      house. It's twice the distance for me than going to Middletown. I could have
      toughed that one out. No problem if you are not interested. I'd still be
      interested in the NH truck race if we can work that out.

      Keeping it fun!

      Gordy