[TrackChasers] Augusta, WV

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2008
      Larry Jendras found this post on one of the Bob's 4 Cycle forums about a
      possible countable race in Augusta, WV:

      "Augusta Speedway will be having a champ money race june 14th along with
      our regular show. The purse will be 100% payback. The registration fee
      is $30 and you will be required to run an additional class to be
      eligible for the money. The minimum weight is 410 lbs and spec tire rule
      is burris ss55 or b55a. Gates open at 3pm practice starts at 6pm.

      any questions pm me or call (304) 268-2617

      Steve Powell
      Augusta Speedway"