TrackChaser Behind the Wheel

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2008
      No, not Roberto Morero, picking up a last minute ride at the Indy 500...Our own Bing Metz suited up for the ATQMRA Three Quarter Midget show at Chemung, NY...According to my spies, they had two dozen cars, a nice increase from the 16 last Saturday at Mountain...And Bing turned in some respectable practice times...The races were eventually rained out

      Another report of a track closure in the southeast...The track in Corinth, Mississippi has closed as well...They are dropping like flies down there...Gas up 38 cents in the past month...If it continues to climb through the $4 range, I would suspect more tracks will close as well