Potential New Ohio Track

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10 6:42 AM
      TrackChasers

      There is a potential new track in Ohio...I emailed a guy who races the Winged Outlaw Sprint Karts that run in WV, NC, and KY...I was trying to find out information about their racing at Cashmere, WV...He said they have no set schedule as of yet, and may not race at Cashmere...But he did say that they were invited to race at Wheelersburg Raceway in Ohio AGAIN this year...It seems they must have raced there in the past...They did not have any dates for Wheelersburg or any of their tracks...I found a website for Wheelersburg, but the info is outdated...I believe the schedule was for 2006...They did have a message board, but there wasn't much info and I didn't see anything about the Winged Outlaw Sprint Karts...We will see what develops at Cashmere and at Wheelersburg

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21 2:30 PM
        Guy,

        According to the Cashmere Speedway site's forum, they are running the
        winged outlaw karts every week there this year. They had a few the other
        weekend anyway.

        Will