Race Canceled

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10, 2008
      TrackChasers

      The August 5 Warren County Fair PA figure 8 race, previously listed as Tentative on the JM Productions 2008 schedule, has been removed from the schedule on their website

      That was the only new figure 8 location for JM Productions in 2008

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14 6:19 PM
        Gordy and TrackChasers

        I heard from Pat, the president of NORRA...He reported the race scheduled for Jolly?Roger?this Sunday has been canceled...This is one of the races that he called Confirmed earlier in the year...It's also still listed on the Jolly Roger website for this weekend...In the past year, NORRA has canceled five of the seven races that I planned to go to...I know Gordy was interested in this event, and if anybody else was interested I just wanted to let you know it has been officially axed...As previously reported, the other NORRA event scheduled for this weekend, at the Orange County Fair, was already canceled

        Also, last week Will told me that the figure 8 race at the Garrett County Agricultural Fair in MD has been canceled...I don't think he posted it to the group...Any?of us?that had that track on their schedule, we're out of luck...I've been?losing scheduled?tracks right and left recently

        Message 3 of 4 , May 28, 2009
          TrackChasers

          I just saw on the NASA site that the race next weekend, June 5-7th, at the new Bluegrass Motorsports Park road course in Sparta, KY has been canceled...Not surprisingly, the construction is behind schedule and they are not thinking they will be racing there before 2010...I was planning on going to this one, too...Oh well, I'll probably find something, somewhere

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 6, 2013
            TrackChasers:

            Saturday's POWRi race at the Southern Illinois Center in DuQuoin, IL has been canceled due to the forecast of a potential ice storm tomorrow.  There is no makeup date.

            At least Pam and I found out before we flew to Saint Louis today.  And Delta was kind enough to cancel our flights and waive the rebooking fee since we already paid it once to change the flights from Nassau to St. Louis.  We will probably use the Delta Airlines credit next summer for races in Minnesota and Iowa.

            With December cancelations in Nassua, DuQuoin, and Henrietta, my 2013 racing season apparently comes to a close.

            Good thing I went to Wall Stadium last Sunday to get a December race in the books.