Re: [Track Chasers] Re: PLEASE STOP

  • Bruce.A.Spencer@hitchcock.org
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
      --- You wrote:
      I'm a big collector of Beatles stuff...I belong to a Beatles Collector list serve...Some people only collect Beatles, not any solo releases...some only collect vinyl, not CD's...Some only collect US issues, nothing foreign...Some collect sheet music, or bubble gum cards, or memorabilia, or 8 tracks, or magazines, etc...The point is, everyone is welcome, no one is told they are wrong, and everyone tries to help others answer their questions or find what they are looking for...I wish this group could be like that
      --- end of quote ---

      Guy,

      Damn, I can't believe we spent an afternoon at Victory Lane in Portland and this subject never came up, I'm a huge Beatles fan. I have a large Beatle book collection which I'm looking to down size, let me know if there's something particular you're looking for.

      Thanks,
      Bruce Spencer
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
        Bruce

        By any chance are you coming to Mototown, CT?this Saturday afternoon for the Pro Trucks?..According to the NOORA site, racing is confirmed for this Saturday, heats start at 1:30-2:00, and the course will be a true off-road course with turns in each direction and jumps

        If you are coming, we could talk Beatles collecting at that time...Definitely a shame the topic never came up at Portland...I was desperate for something interesting to take my mind off how long we were sitting there, how far we were from home, and how early I had to get up for work the next day

      • Bruce A. Spencer
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2008
          Guy,

          Are you still on for Mototown tomorrow?

          Thanks,
          Bruce Spencer

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2008
            Bruce

            Yes, Pam and I are planning to come to Mototown...We should arrive around 12:30 or a little after...Hope to see you there...I think Mike and Gordy and maybe Paul are also coming, but Mike didn't let me know his final plans

            gms