Re: [TrackChasers] Hey Gordy,...

  • RPMGORDY@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2008
      Will,

      Thank you for picking up on an omission. I was there a long time ago.
      The track has been enlarged since then. When I was there they ran karts and
      minisprints. It was too flat and narrow for the minisprints to do any good
      racing. Maybe it was destiny that Dillon screwed us. The omission would probably
      have never been found. I'll take the number. As for my GPA and master's
      degree, it's not meant to be, I guess. I'm just a breadman, after all.

      Gordy

      Home.

    • mike
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 4:20 AM
        --- In TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com, RPMGORDY@... wrote:

        Gordy If you keep losing weight I might even get you and Guy mixed
        up. Gordy Smith or Guy Killian????????? You both are part of that
        terrible Eastern Group no matter what your names are. Keep it funny.
        Mike

        > Will,
        >
        > Thank you for picking up on an omission. I was there a long
        time ago.
        > The track has been enlarged since then. When I was there they ran
        karts and
        > minisprints. It was too flat and narrow for the minisprints to do
        any good
        > racing. Maybe it was destiny that Dillon screwed us. The omission
        would probably
        > have never been found. I'll take the number. As for my GPA and
        master's
        > degree, it's not meant to be, I guess. I'm just a breadman, after
        all.

        > Gordy
        >

        > **************Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video
        on AOL