PLEASE STOP

  • Rick Young
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 28 7:00 PM
      PLEASE STOP ALL THIS WHINING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW OTHER TRACKCHASERS CHOOSE TO ENJOY THEIR RACING.

      I"M GETTING REALLY P-SS-D OFF LISTENING TO IT ALL

      THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN, AND I DONT LIKE BEING DICTATED TO HOW AND WE SHOULD TREAT OUR RACING TRIPS

      EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN WAY OF ENJOYING THEIR RACING

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 28 8:37 PM
        Rick,

        My sediments exactly.

        Will

        Rick Young wrote:
        > PLEASE STOP ALL THIS WHINING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW OTHER TRACKCHASERS CHOOSE TO ENJOY THEIR RACING.
        >
        > I"M GETTING REALLY P-SS-D OFF LISTENING TO IT ALL
        >
        > THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN, AND I DONT LIKE BEING DICTATED TO HOW AND WE SHOULD TREAT OUR RACING TRIPS
        >
        > EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN WAY OF ENJOYING THEIR RACING
      • John
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 28 8:37 PM
          --- In TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Young" <stox@...> wrote:

          > PLEASE STOP ALL THIS WHINING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW OTHER
          TRACKCHASERS CHOOSE TO ENJOY THEIR RACING.

          > I"M GETTING REALLY P-SS-D OFF LISTENING TO IT ALL
          >
          > THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN, AND I DONT LIKE BEING DICTATED TO HOW
          AND WE SHOULD TREAT OUR RACING TRIPS

          > EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN WAY OF ENJOYING THEIR RACING

          Rick, you are right on the money. I too have become tired of hearing
          Allan and Guy complaining about Randy. The way that Randy decides to
          Trackchase shouldn't matter a bit if either of you truly don't care
          about competion. He dosen't post here anymore. If you don't want to
          read what he writes then you don't have to read it. For two people
          who claim not to care about compition, you both do an awful lot of
          bitching about what Randy does. Get over it. Trackchase the way you
          choose to and leave others alone.

          John
        • BIGDADDO@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 29 3:40 AM
            In a message dated 3/28/2008 11:38:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
            jsulli61@... writes:

            Rick, you are right on the money. I too have become tired of hearing
            Allan and Guy complaining about Randy. The way that Randy decides to
            Trackchase shouldn't matter a bit if either of you truly don't care
            about competion. He dosen't post here anymore. If you don't want to
            read what he writes then you don't have to read it. For two people
            who claim not to care about compition, you both do an awful lot of
            bitching about what Randy does. Get over it. Trackchase the way you
            choose to and leave others alone.

            John

            Amen to that!

            Home.

          • Andy Ritter
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 29 5:26 AM
              ALL- I would like to thank Rick for trying to get everyone back on
              track. As I mentioned in a prior post and so did Rick- why is anyone
              worrying about someone elses list or how someone else decides to
              trackchase? It is a free country and you have a right to expess your
              opinion, I just think there are many more important things for
              someone to worry about.

              John- Be more careful when posting as you mention Guy complaining in
              your post, yet I see no indication of him participating in the recent
              discussion on the subject. Remember folks this is a public message
              forum, if you post a statement I ask that it be true and have some
              facts behind it. In this case perhaps it is mistaken identity, or
              not reading who the author of a post is, but your post is clearly
              directed at the wrong person. Lets all be more careful.

              Keep it fun!

              Andy Ritter

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 29 4:22 PM
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 29 5:53 PM
                  > <<John-? Be more careful when posting as you mention Guy
                  complaining in your post, yet I see no indication of him
                  participating in the recent discussion on the subject. Remember folks
                  this is a public message forum, if you post a statement I ask that it
                  be true and have some facts behind it.? In this case perhaps it is
                  mistaken identity, or not reading who the author of a post is, but
                  your post is clearly directed at the wrong person.>>

                  > Thank you Andy...I was completely confused as to why I was
                  mentioned in the post...Not only have I not?bitched on this listserve
                  about anyone for a long, long time, but I basically agree with Colin,
                  Rick, and this other guy that everyone should be able to TrackChase
                  in a way that is enjoyable to them...Of course the exception is that
                  hurting others should not be accepted, even if that is what you enjoy

                  > Remember, I was the one that a couple of months ago posted that
                  list of reasons why a person might want to leave a track before the
                  main class feature, and how it doesn't make them less of a race
                  fan...PJ even thanked me for sticking up for the working
                  TrackChaser...Now, somehow I got put on the other side of the
                  issue...That is not accurate

                  > I'm a big collector of Beatles stuff...I belong to a Beatles
                  Collector listserve...Some people only collect Beatles, not any solo
                  releases...some only collect vinyl, not CD's...Some only collect US
                  issues, nothing foreign...Some collect sheet music, or bubble gum
                  cards, or memorabilia, or 8 tracks, or magazines, etc...The point is,
                  everyone is welcome, no one is told they are wrong, and everyone
                  tries to help others answer their questions or find what they are
                  looking for...I wish this group could be like that

                  > Guy Smith

                  Guy,
                  Please accept my sincere appologies. I did in fact mean Gordy. I tend
                  to get the two of you mixed up. So sorry once again. I will be more
                  careful in the future.
                  John
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 29 6:07 PM
                    <<Guy, Please accept my sincere appologies. I did in fact mean Gordy. I tend to get the two of you mixed up. So sorry once again. I will be more careful in the future. John>>

                    Thank you...Apology accepted...All in the past now...Let's make it better going forward

                    Guy?