RE: [TrackChasers] Repeat Visits

  • Steve Rixon
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 15, 2008
      Mine is 42% 115 returns out of 274 tracks

      Spike

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 15, 2008
        Spike,

        Congrads. Now that's the mark a true race fan.

        I'm having problems figuring out my return visits. You see I've been to the following tracks at least twice. Baylands; Gateway; I-57; Route 66; US 131; US 36; Kil-Kare; Portland Int'l; Eastside; Bremerton; and Pacific. Actually I've been to Pacific three times.

        Each of the above I've also seen drag racing at. At Pacific, on my first visit it was for a motorcycle race on the road course, then later a drag race, and finally a NASCAR NW race on the road course.

        Allan

        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 16, 2008
          ? it looks like there will not be anyone adding wall statium to their list of either new or repeat tracks

          ? brian

          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 16, 2008
            Yeah, that sucks,
            It was a place I'd hoped to visit someday

            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 23, 2008
              The 150 lap Pro Cam Series truck race scheduled for this Saturday
              afternoon on the Sanair (PQ) 1/3 mile oval has been changed to a
              practice day. Mike K. and I had planned to attend this race. At this
              point, the trucks do have a 200 lapper scheduled for Sanair on July 13,
              so we'll see if that holds. It's hasn't been easy seeing a race on the
              short track in recent years.