Re: [TrackChasers] Londonderry, NH closing ?

  • Bruce.A.Spencer@hitchcock.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2008
      Allan,

      I didn't realize until recently that this place has been so totally revamped from being just a R/C track, I don't get down that way much anymore. It's just east of Concord and probably about 15 or so minutes south of NHIS, excuse me, New Hampshire Motor Speedway now. Next time I'm in Concord I'll check it out it out for scheduling and stuff. If any track chasers are planning on hitting this track let me know, I'll try to hook up with you.

      Thanks,
      Bruce Spencer