Londonderry, NH closing ?

  • Allan Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2008
      Nancy found that Londonderry, NH is now closed, and that they are switching operations to a new track called 106 Race Park in Pembroke, NH? Apparantly the new track is behind a Hobby Shop.

      Their website doesn't have much information on it other than some photos of the track under construction.

      Allan

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2008
        Allan:

        Pam, Gordy, Mike, and I were at 106 Race Park last fall to see the Cubs, Tiger Sprints, Junior Outlaws, and Senior Outlaws that race at Stafford Springs on Mondays.? It is a nice place, nicer then Londonderry (although of course I wouldn't like to see any track close).

        Nancy found that Londonderry, NH is now closed, and that they are switching
        operations to a new track called 106 Race Park in Pembroke, NH? Apparantly the
        new track is behind a Hobby Shop.

        Their website doesn't have much information on it other than some photos of the
        track under construction.

        Allan

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Bruce.A.Spencer@hitchcock.org
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2008
          Allan,

          I didn't realize until recently that this place has been so totally revamped from being just a R/C track, I don't get down that way much anymore. It's just east of Concord and probably about 15 or so minutes south of NHIS, excuse me, New Hampshire Motor Speedway now. Next time I'm in Concord I'll check it out it out for scheduling and stuff. If any track chasers are planning on hitting this track let me know, I'll try to hook up with you.

          Thanks,
          Bruce Spencer