Re: [TrackChasers] Lac Williams

  • Rick Young
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2008
      Will,

      Thanks for the info.

      Yes, as far as Ice racing is concerned, they are a bit out of my driving range these days.

      In 2007 I attended over 85 race meetings, and at the end of the year ( like every year ! ) I say I am going to cut down, save a bit of money, and spend more time giving much needed TLC to my house.

      I'm more serious about it this year, as I'd like to sell my house and move to somewhere smaller. So, my 'new track' visits will definately be one of the casualties, and the places I attend will either be local or something with a definate apeal.

      Issoudun was scheduled to run today , but I just couldn't get the motivation to get up early and travel 4 hours.

      At least if Kahnawake does run next week, it will be local.

      cheers for now

      Rick

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2008
        In 2007 I only went on 8 new track trips and added 15 tracks on 7 of
        those trips. My trip to Rhode Island yielded nothing. This was my worst
        trackchasing year since 1990. For 2008 I'm anticipating more of the
        same, perhaps even less.

        Will