[TrackChasers] another Quebec ice track

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2008
      Here are 2008 dates for the little frozen oval in the village of
      Issoudun, very close to the other one at St-Edouard. Guy and I went to
      Issoudun in 2006. This year they are scheduled to run on February 10th
      and 24th. They expect about 80 cars each day. It was kind of neat when
      we were there because they had a lot of snow and the spectators stood
      several feet up on top of the snow and looked right down on the cars as
      they crashed by. These are like English banger races.