countable?

  • rrodda58
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 27, 2007
      This could be the new World of Outlaw division!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNFDZsCmPZY
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 27, 2007
        Thanks Ron. I enjoyed that video.

        Will

        rrodda58 wrote:
        > This could be the new World of Outlaw division!
        >

        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNFDZsCmPZY
      • colin herridge
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 28, 2007
          Damn i never got to see it and now it has been removed

          rrodda58 <RRodda1@...> wrote: This could be the new World of Outlaw division!

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNFDZsCmPZY

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 28, 2007
            Colin,

            They had a race with 5 campervans at Arena Essex. I think 4 of the 5
            were driven by touring car drivers. There were no spectators though. It
            looked like fun. Apparently the video was a piece from a TV show and
            maybe that's why they had it taken down. Spike would have fit right in
            with his new van.

            Will

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 28, 2007
              Lol thanks Will Rick had already told me it was from Top Gear.
              Lol no comment about spikes van

              colin herridge wrote:
              > Damn i never got to see it and now it has been removed
              >
              > rrodda58 <RRodda1@...> wrote: This could be the new World of Outlaw division!
              >
              > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNFDZsCmPZY

            • Steve Rixon
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 29, 2007
                It was indeed from Top Gear TV show and was pretty funny. Tell you what
                though, I wish my van was in as good condition as some of those started out.

                Spike

                Will White < trackchaser@... <mailto:trackchaser%40verizon.net> >