Website for Get-er-Done Raceway

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2007
      Just found the website for the new track in Skowhegan, ME. It is:
      http://www.geterdoneraceway.com/
      They raced last weekend. Not sure if they are done for the year or not.
      Also, Spud Speedway in Caribou plans on racing until the snow flies.
      John
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2007
        I tried to go on the Get-er-Done site but it wouldn't work for me.
        However, when I went to www.wickedgoodracing.com (these are the vintage
        mods that race in Maine), they not only raced at Get-er_done but they
        also mentioned a possible new dirt track at Bradford. This is north of
        Bangor. John, do you know anything about this one?

        Will

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2007
          Will...The Get-Er-Done website worked for me when it was first posted, but it doesn't seem to work now...Hopefully it is only down temporarily

          gms