No Grand Rapids Delta-Plex This Wiinter

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      TrackChasers

      According to an email I got from Allan, there will NOT be any ArenaRacing
      this winter in Grand Rapids as planned...Earlier in the summer he speculated that
      they would be starting in late October...I assume they realized that it will
      take time to build up a field of cars in Michigan, since this is a new state
      for ArenaRacing USA...Allan said they hope to have a couple of exhibitions in
      spring and start the actual racing series next winter

      We can keep looking for a place to have a winter get together

      gms