Fw: New tracks / change to list

  • klascar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2007
      Will,
      When your adding to my list per 3/26/07 e-mail below, please remove from my INDIANA section the Howard Co. Fairgrounds at Greentown, IN and replace it with the Decatur County Fairgrounds at GREENSBURG, IN. I ran 3/4 midgets with UMRA at Greensburg, but have never been to Greentown, IN. Thanks. Paul Weisel