Re: [TrackChasers] Florida overdose

  • Rick Young
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2007
      Were you there ???

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: BIGDADDO@...
      To: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 11:51 AM
      Subject: Re: [TrackChasers] Florida overdose

      In a message dated 2/23/2007 11:44:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, stox@...
      writes:
      I don't like missing features but, I was "pooped" and needed some sleep.
      Rick, You missed one very exciting feature! DJ, Planck & Decker were really
      mixing it up the last dew laps. It seemed "The Doctor" adopted the theory "It's
      now always the one with the fastest car that wins but the one who refuses to
      loose."

      http://www.eset.com

    • BIGDADDO@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24, 2007
        In a message dated 2/24/2007 11:55:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, stox@...
        writes:
        Were you there ???
        Yes, I was there Wednesday, Thursday (til the rain came) missed Friday and
        was there Saturday.

      • Rick Young
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 24, 2007
          Shame we could'nt of met up...
          I returned late on Thurs(rain)
          missed Friday (went to East Bay)
          and was back for the complete Mod show on Friday
          Rick