Good Website

    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 5, 2006
      Will (Rick, probably Allan, and possibly others):

      Here's a cool website that you will probably enjoy if you haven't already discovered it.--Guy

      http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://www.stockcarquebec.com/pistes.html
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 6, 2006
        Guy,

        That is a great site. It's been linked from my Media page for quite awhile.

        Will

        RTRYFBAR@... wrote:
        > Will (Rick, probably Allan, and possibly others):
        >
        > Here's a cool website that you will probably enjoy if you haven't already discovered it.--Guy
        >

        > http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://www.stockcarquebec.com/pistes.html
      • Rick Young
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 6, 2006
          Yes, Guy that`s an excellent site, a mine of information,

          I often hear about some of the old Quebec speedways from my racing buddies, that have been going for many years, and the site mentions one that often comes up in conversation, The Fury Speedway at Laval. I was told ( Alan, please tell me if I`m wrong) that it was located on the site where GM built their plant to produce the Camaro... That plant was demolished two years ago and a retail park is now in the process of construction. Can anyone varyify Fury`s location for me ? , as I pass the spot most days in my truck

          Rick

          Will (Rick, probably Allan, and possibly others):

          Here's a cool website that you will probably enjoy if you haven't already discovered it.--Guy

          http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://www.stockcarquebec.com/pistes.html

          http://www.eset.com

        • Andy Ritter
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 6, 2006
            -Guy- I dont speak French but enjoy the photos of the old tracks on
            this site.

            Sorry to hear about your uncle. You are having a tough year.

            Getting cold and snowy here in Mansfield -ice racing season is
            around the corner.

            Keep it fun!

            Andy Ritter