Re: [TrackChasers] Labor Day races?

  • RPMGORDY@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2006
      Mike,

      Rolling Wheels runs Monday night and is close to Syracuse. I didn't
      really research this weekend as I'm the pool party in the Poconos the other Mike
      referred to. Good luck to all.

      Gordy

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2006
        The former Blairsville Kart Track in Blairsville, PA, is now known as
        ARC Speedway. They have a program on October 7th listing senior champ
        karts as a class.
        www.arcspeedway.com

        Will White