QUEBEC CITY UPDATE

  • Rick Young
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2006
      You may remember, I recently reported, that I`d heard , the proposed Quebec City Modified races for the 30th Sept were not going to happen ..... Well last night at the Cornwall Motor Speedway , I was chatting to one of the announcers , who happens to be bi-ligual... He told me that he`d been asked to work on the "mike" for Quebec City, and as far as he knew, it was still on.

      I see this guy every week, so I`ll be able to check with him nearer the time... So, I`ve once more penciled it into my diary

      Rick

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2006
        Rick,

        Thanks for keeping us informed of your findings. If this one runs I'd
        like to be there if possible because I wouldn't count on a second chance.

        Will