ZERO - Bardstown, KY

  • Edward J. Esser
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      Hi All,
      I drove down to The Bluegrass Speedway in Bardstown, KY on Tuesday but
      after 4 sessions of late model warm-ups the rain started. The facility
      looked very nice and there was a good crowd considering the rain was
      all around the area. They were going to try for Wednesday night make up
      but the forecast was worse so I headed home. Rain out #10 for the year.
      Ed