Race

  • jah0225@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5 2:11 PM
      July 21, Avoca Iowa, Modified Midgets. Going to at the go cart track. I
      didn't even know they had one. They do have a fairgrounds but I don't know if
      that is where it is at or not. Will pass along more if I hear it.

      Jim Harris
    • Allan E Brown
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
        Hi Will, Allan is on the road in PA. He will be at the Grove tonight for
        races. I talked to him and he wanted me to write and tell the track chasers
        that there is a race at Ace High Speedway, Sunday, at noon $2,000 to win LM
        race. Maybe somebody may be interested. See you at the races. Nancy
      • William White
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
          Nancy,

          Yes, we are hoping to place both of the TrackChaser.com late models in the
          top ten in this one.