Re: [TrackChasers] Consecutive Month Streak

  • Randy Lewis
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2001

      Gary,

      Do you know if any of the following Arizona tracks are racing in Jan/Feb?  Thanks.

      FIREBIRD INTL RACEWAY (1.2 & 1.6 RC)CHANDLER
      HAVASU SPEEDWAYLAKE HAVASU CITY
      SAGUARO NATIONAL SPEEDWAYTUCSON
      THUNDER RACEWAYSHOW LOW
      TUCSON KART CLUBTUCSON

        RacinGaryJ@... wrote:

      Since the group is venturing back into an area where I can be competitive, I
      will put my consecutive month total out for consumption. It took a little
      digging, but I found that I have an event every month from January, 1985 to
      date. Since I currently attend an event 51 weekends a year, I don't think
      that this streak is coming to a close soon. I couldn't find any event that I
      could have attended in December of 1984, but I also missed December of 1981
      when I elected not to return for the makeup date on the rainout of the Turkey
      Night Grand Prix. If anyone is looking for a January race, Arizona has an
      incredibly full slate of great races in both January and February this
      season. After this weekend, you can get two events on every weekend and some
      even have three if you know how to play your minutes.

      Gary Jacob

      Community email addresses:
        Post message: TrackChasers@egroups.com
        Subscribe:    TrackChasers-subscribe@egroups.com

        http://www.egroups.com/community/TrackChasers

      Randy Lewis
      # 1 track chaser West of the Mississippi and European racer from San Clemente.  When you get the choice to sit it out or dance......dance, I hope you dance.

      Do You Yahoo!?