9871Re: [TrackChasers] Is everyone tired from the weekend

    Feb 1, 2006
      Mike,

      I haven't done much after this past weekend. As tired as I felt on
      Sunday I thought I might be catching a cold and I was right.

      Yes, last weekend was a fun one. I really enjoyed both tracks,
      especially Ste-Eulalie. I'm sure Rick will like it if he goes there too.

      I think I am going to pass on doing another full Friday through Sunday
      deal again this weekend. I hope you don't mind if we just try for the
      double of Mercier and Repentigny on Sunday. That would involve leaving
      from Guy's house at 5:00 that morning.

      Will

      mike wrote:

      >I think everyone must be catching up on their rest from this weekend. I
      >know I am. It was a real nice trip up to the ice races with Guy and
      >Will. We landed 2 new tracks and got close to getting a third. I hope
      >the plan is to get at least 2 more this week. Guy and Will when you
      >have a plan let me know.
      > Mike K.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic