7409Re: [TrackChasers] Congratulations to Ed

  • Edward J. Esser
    Dec 2, 2004
      Will,
      The year was good but not up to last year's standards. I am only up to
      185 races and that's 40 down from last year. Of course the 100 new
      tracks is good but 14 off last year too. ( I also have 18 rainouts
      listed.) I will recap the totals in a few weeks and make some plans for
      2005. I would give my schedule out but my manager has not informed me
      where I will be sent to for the New Years Day yet. ( Last year I took
      in Francis Creek, WI before 4 days at the Chili Bowl and I will be at
      all 4 days of the Chili Bowl this year.) Employment will have to come
      by the end of May or June or I will just disappear from the roadways.
      ( The $500 I made last month just won't cut it. Haven't been paid yet
      either.) I would like to get to another 100 new tracks and I am asking
      Jack to purchase an airplane for me as I believe Randy has analized the
      future and that is the only way to go.

      Ed

      > Hooray for Ed, another banner year. Ed, how many races are you up to
      in
      > 2004? What are your chances for regular employment in 2005?
      >
      > Will

      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/o9rolB/TM
      >
      > Shortcut URL to this page:
      > Yahoo! Groups Links