Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

5387Backyard December Option

Expand Messages
  • RTRYFBAR@AOL.COM
    Dec 1, 2003
      Bruce:

      Believe it or not, Borger's is planning on running this Sunday at 1:00. They
      are going to make a final decision Sunday morning. If it gets too cold the
      night before that the dirt will freeze and not thaw before race time, they are
      not going to run. And if the predicted high temperature for the day is below
      40 degrees, they are not going to run. Otherwise it is a go, with both winged
      and wingless Micro Sprint racing, Slingshots, and Missiles (if any of those
      show up).

      Guy
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic