46help from Wisconsin

  • Jack Erdmann
    Feb 2, 2000
      Hello all you trackchasers. Jack Erdmann is here to help you in your upper
      midwest travels in my area. I'm currently doing some ice racing shows in
      Wisconsin. According to a man from my area, there are 52 different
      places in Wisconsin where they race on ice, finding out any info about them
      is another story. I think i've been to 6 so far. I'm going to try to find
      some obscure events this summer and post them for all the trackchasers.
      If any one needs any help let me know.