2643Randy Q's

    May 1, 2002
      Randy:

      Hamlin is on TrackChaser.com. Did you look in PA? Raceway Park, NJ (oval) is not listed because it is a Champ Kart track, and Will has not as of yet decided to include them on trackchaser.com.

      Andy:

      Sorry to hear that the driver at Hamlin died. They didn't say anything at the track, at least as long as I was there. How did you know that he died on Saturday? You're right. We are off to a bad start this year. The season is just getting started and we had deaths at East Bay, Eldora, Wall, and Hamlin that I can think of hear in the east. Plus that road racer at Homestead. Given the circumstances, I was kinda surprised that they did race at Hamlin.

      Thanks for the pictures of the TrackChaser.com Late Model.

      GuySmith