2418Re: More PA track changes

  • dryslick86
    Mar 2, 2002
      --- In TrackChasers@y..., "Will White" <ned98@n...> wrote:

      > Andy,
      >
      > Thanks for the track info. It looks like the PA tracks are starting
      to go
      > with a gambling theme. What will the next name change be? Joker's
      Wild
      > Raceway? Craps Motor Speedway? Don't Come Fairgrounds? How about The
      > Fabulous Slots Speedway?
      >
      > --
      ---Will, you're right,I'm not sure what's up with the name changes.
      Perhaps some lower division tracks will change. How about Scratch Off
      Speedway, The Tricky Tray Track, and a season ending special called
      the "Bingo Bowl" featuring street stock or 4 cylinder drivers from
      across the nation. --Let's hope not. Later--Andy Ritter
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic