2415More PA track changes

  • dryslick86
    Mar 1, 2002
      By now I am sure many of you have seen that Hidden Valley Speedway
      has changed names and owners(although the officials appear to be the
      same). They will still run saturday nights with latemodels as the top
      class. Their website is up and running at
      http://www.gamblersracewaypark.com Also today I discovered that Dunn
      Hill has changed owners, and the promotional team that ran Clinton
      County last year has taken over. The new name is Ace High Speedway.
      They will also feature full blown latemodels (aluminum motors, open
      tire, etc.) on saturday nights. Their website is
      http://www.acehighspeedway.com We will likely make a few appearances
      at each track with my dad's latemodel this year. Thanks--Andy Ritter
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic