2062Re: [TrackChasers] Rick--922

    Dec 1, 2001
      Ron Rodda wrote:

      Someone told me the closest "traditional" (not on ice, not a
      > temporary setup, etc) new track to (Rick Schneider's) home is now over 1,000 miles
      away.

      I'm not sure about domestically, but Rick still needs about 30 "traditional" Canadian
      tracks within 1000 miles of his home. He only has 4 Quebec tracks and nothing in the
      Atlantic provinces yet. Nonetheless, it's true that Rick is at the point where he needs
      something like the abundance of figure 8s and other "finds" to keep getting big numbers.
      He may even break down and hit some ice races in the next few winters. His chances of
      seeing the magic 1000 next year look pretty slim.

      --Will
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic