2060Re: [TrackChasers] Rick--922

  • RRodda1@aol.com
    Dec 1, 2001
      Unfortunately, I just missed by minutes meeting Rick at Pecatonica, IL this
      past summer. Someone told me the closest "traditional" (not on ice, not a
      temporary setup, etc) new track to his home is now over 1,000 miles away.
      With the long, cold winter ahead (or fairly short, cool winter in CA), I can
      see a whole new category emerging....what is the closest "traditional" track
      to your home that you have not seen countable racing?

      We threw my plans on being a fulltime race/track chaser for a big portion of
      2002 out the window by signing for our new post-retirement home much earlier
      than planned. So instead of being blissfully homeless while it is being
      built and roaming the earth chasing races and tracks, the darn thing will be
      done 10 days before this school year is over. There were just too many perks
      available to pass up. Ron R
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic