1982Re: [TrackChasers] Hillside

  • RPMGORDY@aol.com
    Nov 2, 2001
      Hello everyone. Just thought I'd fill you in on the Hillside schedule. They are running there on Nov. 4, 18 and 25 as long as the weather is good. On Nov. 11 the micro club is going to run that other track near Seekonk. Directions that I have are take exit 1 off I-195. Go north on rt. 114A to rt. 152. Go north on 152 about a half mile past the second traffic light and look for a shopping center on the right that has St. Mary's church beside or behind it. The track is next to the church. As of now I plan on going. Perhaps another group gathering is in order. Starting time for all shows is 1:00pm. Let me know if you want to join in for the journey. Adios.            Gordy
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic