18174A better day

  • snakeyk1usa
    Apr 16, 2014
      Dave gave me an updated call about an hour ago. He is the new man of. Steel in my book. Yes, he was in the hospital getting his first if three Chemo treatments. Yes, he has an aggressive form of cancer in his nose. Yes, he may need some plastic surgery when he beats this. Yes he has allergies so cancer around his nose will be a battle. Yes Dave was eating turkey and all the good stuff that goes with it. Yes, Dave was very positive. Yes Dave is more a man and a fighter than I would ever be. God bless you Dave
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic