18173Not a good day

  • snakeyk1usa
    Apr 15, 2014
      Bad news for a few people today. Guy has lost a good friend. A track chasing brother is challenged to fight another battle. I feel it important to update the group on our fellow track chaser Dave Garrison. I will only say what Dave told me a few hours ago. Dave's cancer from 2009 is back. Dave will go back to the hospital Wednesday for a Pet Scan and to start treatment. Dave mentioned it is of the aggressive type. It took me a few hours to post this because the news made me made at the world. My bet is Dave will beat this but this damn disease is playing with to many people we care about. I said enough Dave Stay strong and battle. Your pal Mike K