18127Kart counting question

  • terrapin44
    Mar 19, 2014
      I am a little confused about what type of karts count as a valid TrackChasing class. I know they have to be an adult class and that karts without cages do not count. I also believe that at one time that champ karts counted but not caged karts. Is this still the case or do all adult kart classes with cages count? I know there was some votes that may have changed the rules a while back, but I am not sure what the decision was. So basically, what I am asking is does a non-champ adult caged kart race count or not? I'm fine either way, but I'd like to know before I go watch a non-countable kart race thinking it might be countable.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic