18058Kanawake Marina

  • snakeyk1usa
    Mar 1, 2014
      Day one of our current ice race trip was a success. Details to follow in Guys report. Sundays race might be a challenge. We just got back to the motel from dinner and it is snowing like crazy. We almost came home after today's race but after talking it over and some phone calls, we decided to stick with our original plan. Hopefully the racing Gods are looking over us on the journey home?? I hope Edward and Roland also had a good day along with anyone else that may have track chased this weekend. Mike K