18051Re: [TrackChasers] RE: No racing for me

    Feb 25, 2014

      You're making me hungry for mashed potatoes and gravy.  As the great philosopher R. Crumb said: Keep on Truckin'.  See you when it warms up.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: drtchsr <drtchsr@...>
      To: TrackChasers <TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Feb 25, 2014 10:54 am
      Subject: [TrackChasers] RE: No racing for me

      No racing for me either Mike, I am still stuck on the couch as recovery continues. I am eating more real food now and mashed potatoes and gravy seems to be doing best. I did manage a road trip to the mail box Monday to retrieve the days bills. Still improving day by day but way too slow for my tastes. Dave

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic