      Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 10:54 AM
      Subject: [TrackChasers] RE: No racing for me

      No racing for me either Mike, I am still stuck on the couch as recovery continues. I am eating more real food now and mashed potatoes and gravy seems to be doing best. I did manage a road trip to the mail box Monday to retrieve the days bills. Still improving day by day but way too slow for my tastes. Dave

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic