      From: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of RTRYFBAR@...
      Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 8:06 AM
      To: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [TrackChasers] MIKE 1K

      TrackChasers:

      Official and personal congratulations to Mike Knappenberger for becomming the 10th person to reach the 1,000 TrackChaser Track mark in our group.

      Number 1,000 for Mike was at Toccoa Speedway in Toccoa, GA yesterday afternoon, November 23, 2013.  Fellow TrackChaser Edward Corrado was with Mike to celebrate his milestone track.

      Guy Smith

      IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

      This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic