17659Re: [TrackChasers] Bahamas Update

    Nov 12, 2013

      Actually, there is a ninth of our TrackChaser group members heading to the Bahamas.  TrackChaser Research Group "Project Driver" Derek Bell, MBE; is the event patron for the week.  So add Derek to the list too!

      From: RTRYFBAR <RTRYFBAR@...>
      To: TrackChasers <TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Nov 12, 2013 6:21 pm
      Subject: [TrackChasers] Bahamas Update

      Bruce and Pat Eckel are the latest to confirm attendance at the first ever international gathering of the TrackChaser group next month in the Bahamas.

      This could turn out to be one of my best new track discoveries yet, as we have reached Will White's original hope of 8-10 of our group at the race.....

      Guy Smith
      Pam Smith
      Will White
      Roland Vanden Eynde