17645Re: [TrackChasers] Rallycross event at Pocono (bring a chair)

    Oct 25, 2013
      Oops!  Forgot Mike Knappenberger on the Pocono Rallycross list.  Sorry Snakey!  See you tomorrow!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: rtryfbar <rtryfbar@...>
      To: TrackChasers <TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Oct 24, 2013 7:10 pm
      Subject: Re: [TrackChasers] Rallycross event at Pocono (bring a chair)

      Edward:

      I can't imagine where they are talking about when mentioning the hill in turn one where you will be able to see the entire track.  The track diagram (http://www.americanrally-cross.com/uploads/3/2/3/3/3233567/amrc-p_grid.jpg) doesn't seem to help, at least not me.  The reserved spectator area (#8) looks good, but I don't think that is where they are talking about.  The only other spectator area marked on the diagram is next to the paddock near the final turn.  That doesn't look too good for seeing the dirt section.  I'll shlep in the chairs and make the best of it.

      Going that I know of so far:

      Pam Smith
      Guy Smith
      Virginia Schuler
      Edward Corrado
      Chris Tyrrel
      Will White (and his mom)

      I assume Rick Schneider will be there.  Anyone else coming?

      Heats (three rounds) start at 11:00, but the mains (round five) don't start until 4:00.