17642Rallycross event at Pocono (bring a chair)

  • terrapin44
    Oct 24, 2013
      On their facebook page, the people organizing the Rallycross event at Pocono posted "It has been said to me that spectators can't see the track. I want to make it clear that the VIP spectator area is 100% view with action all around you. The cost for all this, well there is no additional cost. VIP is awesome. You will be on the hill in turn one and see the whole course. Bring your chair, but you may not wanna sit down." They also posted a map and the track uses turmn one of the oval and i s not really anywere near the grandstands, so I think if you want to sit down it is worth following their advice and to bring a chair.

      Edward
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic