      From: RTRYFBAR@...
      Sent: 2/18/2013 2:55:13 PM
      To: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [TrackChasers] New Track News--PA

      TrackChasers:

      The Little Diamond Raceway has changed the date of their Slingshot Tour race. They are no longer planning on racing on May 30th at all.

      However, they have released a complete season schedule (again). This year, they are planning all races to be run on Thursday nights.

      The classes running will be 270 cc Micros, 125 cc Micros, and Slingshots.

      Here's the dates:

      April 18 & 25
      May 2 & 16
      June 6 & 27
      July 11
      August 1 & 22
      September 5 & 26

      At this time, I'm going to plan on going April 18 and probably July 11. Hope to see some TrackChasing friends at Little Diamond.