17154December Races

    Mar 4, 2013

      For those of us that plan to see a race in each month of the year, here's a couple of December options that I have come across that are easily drivable for those of us in the Northeast.

      Due to the late date of Thanksgiving, the annual enduro at Wall Stadium, NJ the day after the Turkey Derby is on Sunday, December 1.

      Also, Virginia International Raceway is holing a ChumpCar event on December 7 and 8.

      Or, if you are looking for something a little warmer, Hendry County Motorsports Park, FL is racing on December 7. I've never been there, so you never know! Ah, I'll probably just end up at Wall.